terça-feira, 23 de março de 2010

.

sometimes I really have to believe that I'm only fooling myself 'til I can't any more. 

I know you were there but still you say you wasn't. I wish I could figure you out. wish I could understand and find out what you want... what goes on your mind... more than anything I wante it to be something I would like to find out. but I don't got even the slightest clue

I won't stand another night like this. or will I? do I have the nerves to keep it going until the very end?

When you don't know what else to do all you got left is to cry your soul out of your eyes, out of your body. let your soul out of your mind. what does it change? nothing, but it makes you feel a bit better. makes you see the life a little clearer, helps you to get out of the situation a bit faster because truth be told you take way longer to get out of the mess when you try to strike a strong person's pose because the mess inside of you is so damn big that you can't think, you can't even breath properly with all that shit pressing up against your chest.

Do your best to fight for what you want, that's what life is made, that's life' all about


do your business, care for yourself, show your love, be happy. DO IT ALL for yourself, no matter who's involved, don't let hapiness slip away because of someone else.

Um comentário:

Victor Piacenti disse...

stop to being a depressive girl, and BE HAPPY! =D