terça-feira, 23 de março de 2010

and again and again

I really have no right to say he's wrong or right. I don't know it

the world knows it doesn't matter who is right. the stronger, faster and smarter wins if he's able to manipulate the situations.

I get manipulated by him. I don't mind at all most of the time. I just let myself be manipulated but even when he says he doesn't want me no more I still get to stay with him. I let myself be manipulated, got it?


I can sit and cry a whole afternoon. it won't make anything better, it will just take some of my pain away. I don't know even the reason why I'm crying. I just cry, get it over it and keep going

but it hurts, it hurts like hell, even when you don't know what is hurting. you just feel  the pain like you feel the rain and keep not knowing where the water is coming from, doesn't matter what your teachers told you as a child.


truth be told most of the things don't really need a reason or an origin. You'll deal with it no matter what, and usually the reason behind doesn't change a thing about how you proceed

I know he SHOWED me how much love he has for me. I believe it. I felt it.

Still doesn't change a thing. and probably never will.

I'll just keep hurting over it until it ends, no matter where it came from.

Nenhum comentário: